[OpenAFS] Windows: aklog: ktc 7 (11862791) while obtaining tokens

Richard Brittain Richard.Brittain@dartmouth.edu
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:12:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> \\AFS is required to obtain tokens.  No \\AFS, no tokens.

Is this bug believed to affect _all_ Windows 7 systems ?.  I just got my
first Win7 system to test, and my first user support issue, which is
exactly this known bug.  However, my test system doesn't have a problem.
Switching IPs by whatever means takes a couple of minutes for the AFS
servers to 'catch up' and then works just fine.

Richard

--
Richard Brittain,  Research Computing Group,
                    Kiewit Computing Services, 6224 Baker/Berry Library