[OpenAFS] AFS Control Center / Account Manager

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:11:08 +0300 (EEST)

> > Is the AFS Control Center in the Windows OpenAFS client even supposed
> > to work any more?  (This is on XP.)
>
> They are known not to work.  There is no one maintaining them.

Thanks, that clears it up, then.

> Is your intention to install and operate a kaserver on Windows?

No, it's not my intention to operate any servers on Windows at all.

> When MIT Kerberos for Windows can be loaded, Kerberos v5 will be used to
> obtain AFS credentials.  By setting this value to 0, the internal
> Kerberos v4 implementation will be used instead.  The current user value
> is checked first; if it does not exist the local machine value is checked.

Thanks.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,