[OpenAFS] Problems with OpenAFS after upgrade from OpenSuSE 11.0 to 11.3

Claudio Prono claudio.prono@atpss.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:22:56 +0200

Hello all,

I have some problems after the upgrade. When i'll do a kinit ; aklog,
this is the error:

afs-test:~ # kinit admin
Password for admin@MEDIASERVICE-TEST.PRI:
afs-test:~ # aklog -d
Authenticating to cell mediaservice-test.pri (server afs-test).
Trying to authenticate to user's realm MEDIASERVICE-TEST.PRI.
Getting tickets: afs/mediaservice-test.pri@MEDIASERVICE-TEST.PRI
Using Kerberos V5 ticket natively
About to resolve name admin to id in cell mediaservice-test.pri.
Id 1
Set username to AFS ID 1
Setting tokens. AFS ID 1 /  @ MEDIASERVICE-TEST.PRI
aklog: unable to obtain tokens for cell mediaservice-test.pri (status:
11862788).

In log i have no errors at all. I have read the status code 11862788 is
due to a pioctl failed, but how i can debug this?

I use this packages:

openafs-authlibs-1.4.8-3.1.i586
openafs-krb5-mit-1.4.8-3.1.i586
openafs-server-1.4.8-3.1.i586
openafs-client-1.4.8-3.1.i586
openafs-1.4.8-3.1.i586
openafs-docs-1.4.8-3.1.i586
krb5-1.8.1-4.3.i586
openafs-krb5-mit-1.4.8-3.1.i586
krb5-client-1.8.1-4.3.i586
krb5-devel-1.8.1-4.3.i586
pam_krb5-2.3.11-1.11.i586
krb5-server-1.8.1-4.3.i586

Cheers,

Claudio Prono.

Claudio Prono                         OPST
System Developer
                                      Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl                              Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via San Bernardino, 17                Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10141 Torino - ITALY                  http://atpss.net/disclaimer
PGP Key - http://keys.atpss.net/c_prono.asc