[OpenAFS] win7 hangs during login at "welcome" - afs related?

Dave B botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:41:50 -0400

Unless procdump can remotely connect to a machine, procdump won't be too
useful. I did apply a hack to one machine to allow multiple simultaneous
logins, but of course, have not so far been able to get the hang to
happen on that machine while I've had a second login session going.

--
David William Botsch