[OpenAFS] win7 hangs during login at "welcome" - afs related?

Michael Richter m.richter@tu-berlin.de
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:26:47 +0200

1. yes
2. yes
3. I'm not sure what cross-realm is. We have the "real" windows domain
and a kerberos domain which is the same in background. If you login with
the "real" domain you get 2 tokens, one for the real domain and one for
the kerberos domain. And you need the kerberos domain ticket to access
the AFS share.