[OpenAFS] Guidelines to speed up OpenAFS?

Claudio Prono claudio.prono@atpss.net
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:06:11 +0200

Hello all,

I have some problems of speed with AFS. I have a Intel Xeon 3.2 Ghz with
1 Gb of ram, Symbios Logic 53c1030 PCI-X Fusion-MPT Dual Ultra320 SCSI
(rev 07) and external array MSA500.

My average speed is 8 Mb/sec on write and something similar on read. Is
a little slow with this performances. My question is, what i can try to
make it more fast ? Any custom optimization, or something like this to
solve my problem?

Cordially,

Claudio Prono.

Claudio Prono                         OPST
System Developer
                                      Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl                              Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via San Bernardino, 17                Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10141 Torino - ITALY                  http://atpss.net/disclaimer
PGP Key - http://keys.atpss.net/c_prono.asc