[OpenAFS] [OpenAFS-devel] cache-bypass and pthreaded-ubik aren't broken in master

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:10:39 -0400

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Jason Edgecombe
<jason@rampaginggeek.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here is some evidence to lend weight to the argument in favor of reducing
> configure options: I found that two of the current configure options (and
> possibly others) are broken in the master in git.
>
> The configure options are for cache-bypass and pthreaded-ubik. Bug reports
> are in RT.

The rebuttals are in RT. One is not broken - the git checkout failed
to be properly updated, and the other may be broken but is an
incomplete error report and not related to the cited configure option.

--
Derrick