[OpenAFS] Any budding documentation writers

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2010 13:31:17 -0500

On 03/03/10 12:31, Booker Bense wrote:

> > I've volunteered to take a poke at this and I'm using these guidelines.
> >
> > 1. Replace references to klog, with the kinit and aklog pair of
commands.

> > 2. Delete all references to AFS enabled remote commands and replace with
> > references to equivalent OpenSSH commands where appropriate.
> >
> > 3. Where "login" is used, replace with references to pam modules.
> >

> > _ Booker C. Bense

Sounds pretty good for linux-type systems.  On IRIX, pam is broken and
most of the login stuff in the docs is still current.  I suspect that
sections of the docs that deal with the less-popular unix variants are
still largely applicable.