[OpenAFS] Re: Question about AFSIDAT files

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:25:18 -0500

volid.pl /vicepb/AFSIDat/Z/ZYGNg=3D/+/4/kl+++YmB
1818568997:    /vicep?/AFSIDat/Z/ZYGNg=3D

volid is a perl script Warren Yenson posted quite some time ago but
istr it only did volid. someone wrote the vnode bits but apparently
that's not the copy i have in my canonical place. oops.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wro=
te: