[OpenAFS] significant delay for afs user to login as root via su

ematlis@yahoo.com ematlis@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 06:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

I see what you are saying, but how would you handle a scenario with thousands of people (university students) accessing hundreds of computers in labs all over campus which they are not responsible for and cannot be bothered to manage?  Is there a way of automatically forcing .XAuthority to reside in /tmp?

Thanks,
eric

thanks,
eric