[OpenAFS] Problems getting tickets on logon

Justin Brinegar brinegar@physics.unc.edu
Wed, 05 May 2010 17:25:42 -0400

I've narrowed it down a bit today with some more testing.  Having read
the release notes and followed the directions/suggestions for 64 bit
Windows, is there something else I should be aware of?  The process
works as expected on 32 bit Windows 7.

I still have some more testing to do regarding 64 bit machines and
blocked GPO inheritance, but any suggestions are appreciated in getting
this to work correctly.

Justin

--
  justin brinegar                               brinegar@physics.unc.edu
  assistant windows administrator                       919.962.6494 (v)