[OpenAFS] Seeking sites to profile for case studies in newsletter

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 22 May 2010 14:22:10 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I would like to start profiling one site in each newsletter as a case
study of how OpenAFS is used at different sites.

This new section will likely be aimed more at manager types.

I'm looking for sites to volunteer for this, and I'm looking for ideas
about what questions should be answered.

Please reply on list or privately with your feedback.

Here are my ideas for questions to ask, feel free to shoot them down:

* How many users does your site have?
* How many cells do you have?
* How many full-time and part-time people are responsible for AFS
support and in what capacity?
* How much data do you store in AFS?
* How do you use OpenAFS?

Thanks,