[OpenAFS] add partitions witout restarting afs fileserver

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:59:35 +0100

There is another way; have a number of unused /vicepx available and have=20
an AlwaysAttach
in them.  When you want to add more disk you just mount it on one of the=20
unused /vicepx :-)

-- Ragge