[OpenAFS] Prefered file system for vice partitions

Mans Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:32:03 +0100

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q

Subject: [OpenAFS] Prefered file system for vice partitions Date: Thu, Nov =
18, 2010 at 05:57:18PM +0100 Quoting Assarsson, Emil (Emil.Assarsson@sonyer=
icsson.com):
> Hi All,
>=20
> I get a little bit confused over what to choose as the base file system f=
or the vice partitions.
> If I use ext3 I get very long fsck times so I would like to use something=
 else like xfs.
>=20
> Are there any preferred or do I even have a choice? I'm running on ext4 r=
ight now.

I like zfs, but that of course limits you to Solaris or FreeBSD. (I
would not run an userspace file system for OpenAFS vicep*)

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668
YOW!!!  I am having fun!!!

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q

--vvRocJ6whMXXNc9q--