[OpenAFS] End of life for Windows 2000?

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:24:07 -0800

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> writes:

> Windows 2000 is now more than ten years old.=C2=A0 If your organization w=
ould
> be significantly impacted by removing support for Windows 2000, please
> let us know.=C2=A0 My personal opinion is that it is time to declare Wind=
ows
> 2000 unsupported.

I wasn't saying anything since we don't have any Windows 2000 that I'm
aware of, but subsequent discussion has me a bit confused.  We *do* have
lots and lots of Windows XP and expect to continue to have lots of Windows
XP for at least another couple of years.  Does Windows XP have the same
issue?

--=20