[OpenAFS] Re: Vicepa partition over two terabytes

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:23:06 -0500

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:01:44 +0300
Joonatan Palmu <jjmpal@iki.fi> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently resized my /vicepa xfs-partition over two terabytes
> (2239707136k) which lead to vos partinfo message: "Free space on
> partition /vicepa: 149840764 K blocks out of total -2055260160". Can
> you tell me how critical this situation is and which would be the
> right way to fix it? I run openafs-fileserver version
> 1.4.7.dfsg1-6+lenny1 on Debian servers and there is a problem
> partition only on one machine.

2TB+ partitions are supported in 1.4.8 and later. I think the issue you
describe is not purely cosmetic (that is, there are actual issues with
trying to use such a partition with 1.4.7), but to be honest off the top
of my head I'm not sure.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net