[OpenAFS] Status of the AFS::Command CPAN module

Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:40:48 -0400

--------------enigDEB2D0D41DF83541437EFB29

Over the last year there has been discussion of adding -xml, -csv, and
other formatted text data streams.  Would that be easier for you to work
with?

Obviously all of the functionality that is being performed by the
various command line tools is in C.  libadmin is the library that is
used by the IBM AFS Server Manager on Windows.  Any functionality that
is missing could be filed as a feature request to
openafs-bugs@openafs.org so that it is tracked somewhere.

Jeffrey Altman