[OpenAFS] Anyone else going to LISA this year?

Bo Nygaard Bai bai@es.aau.dk
Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:28:56 +0200

  On 10/28/2010 11:13 PM, Brian Sebby wrote:
> I was just wondering, is anyone else from the OpenAFS community going to be
> at LISA this year in San Jose?  I noticed that there's no AFS programming
> listed; while the workshop has long since been replaced, there's usually at
> least a Guru Is In session.  If nothing else, would anyone be interested in
> an OpenAFS BoF some evening?  I could email them to schedule one.
>

> Brian

My colleague and I, both from the Department of Electronic Systems at
Aalborg university, are going to LISA'10..

We would be happy to participate in an OpenAFS BoF.

--
Bo Nygaard Bai
Head of IT