[OpenAFS] Anyone else going to LISA this year?

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:13:39 -0500

I was just wondering, is anyone else from the OpenAFS community going to be
at LISA this year in San Jose?  I noticed that there's no AFS programming
listed; while the workshop has long since been replaced, there's usually at
least a Guru Is In session.  If nothing else, would anyone be interested in
an OpenAFS BoF some evening?  I could email them to schedule one.

Brian

--
Brian Sebby  (sebby@anl.gov)  |  Infrastructure and Operation Services
Phone: +1 630.252.9935        |  Computing and Information Systems