[OpenAFS] aklog: ktc 7 error using OpenAFS for windows

Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:36:33 +0200

--------------enigF4AA085C4B2C2E2B59D30774

On 9/15/2010 5:21 AM, John Tang Boyland wrote:
>=20
> OK.  We will try to use this to diagnose, but in both cases (the 32 bit=
=20
> and 64 bit), rebooting had no effect.  ktc 7 still was the result.

Does the system in question obtain its first network address from a wifi
network after user logon?   If so, the network link state is changing
and triggering the issue.  What you should be able to see is that "NET
VIEW \\AFS" works before the network address is obtained but not afterwar=
ds.

Jeffrey Altman