[OpenAFS] MS Access databases on AFS

Richard Heggs richard@ingenitor.net
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:50:42 +0100

Hi Dirk,

Yes, I agree with everything you say.  As I said in my first post, I
am working on a replacement) with PostgreSQL at the back and a web
frontend). That is some months away to completion, though, and they
need a temporary solution *now*.

I was horrified when I learned that they were keeping critical data in
a MS Access database.  And even more horrified when I learned that it
was backed up "whenever someone remembers"!

Richard