[OpenAFS] Overview? Linux filesystem choices

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:37:35 -0500

For what it's worth, we've been using ZFS for our AFS partitions for many
years now, and it's been rock solid.  It's even saved our butts in a few
situations where ZFS recovered far more gracefully than UFS would have.
If you're using Solaris, I believe that there is no reason to use anything
other than ZFS at this point.

Brian