[OpenAFS] Can't seem to find asetkey -- where's it supposed to come from?

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:22:37 -0400

> If someone points me at the source for the documentation, I'd be happy
> to submit patches.  I think there are some other subtle inaccuracies as
> well, like requiring the -cell argument to the bos command, when using
> -noauth.   Unless I'm just wrong on that last point :-P

At the AFS meeting in Pilsen, there was discussion in the hallway
track that -noauth is really no longer necessary, because you can
now run pts -localauth flag.  I haven't tried it yet myself but
that seems preferable.

Mike --