[OpenAFS] laptop use

Thomas Briggs tbriggs@cs.ship.edu
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:16:06 -0400

I'm using OpenAFS 1.5.77 on Snow Leopard (10.6.4) on a laptop.  Last =
night, I forgot to shutdown AFS before I left an internet connected =
world.  When I opened up in an area that had no internet access (yes, =
there are such places left in the US), I could not shutdown it down =
using the AFS menu.  Is there any way to do this without rebooting?  (I =
don't have OpenAFS running at startup b/c of this).

Dr. Thomas Briggs, Asst. Professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Shippensburg University
1871 Old Main Drive / Shippensburg, PA 17257 / (717) 477-1178