[OpenAFS] OpenAFS building for RHEL6

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:48:18 +0100

On 5 Apr 2011, at 15:37, Todd Lewis wrote:

> Those two sentences would be a great addition to the src tarball =
README.

Feel free to add them!

http://dl.openafs.org/dl/openafs/candidate/1.6.0pre4
> shows none.

Yeah. Sadly, the SRPM doesn't seem to have been copied over yet. I've =
just
put it into the R/W volume, but I don't have sufficient permissions to
release it. Until someone who does shows up, you can get it from:
=
/afs/.grand.central.org/software/openafs/candidate/1.6.0pre4/openafs-1.6.0=
-0.pre4.src.rpm

> In fact, finding 1.6.0pre4 is quite a trick. I'm not sure you
> can do it starting from http://openafs.org/ without manual URL =
tweaking.

It's the first item in "Recent OpenAFS News" on the right hand frame on =
that page.

S.