[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Client Crash Unsaved Files

Meisam Mohammadkhani meisam.mohammadkhani@gmail.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:42:45 +0330

--0023544707047cc8cf04a0a2a902

Hi All,

If a client crashes before it closes the file that he changed it before,
what happens to changed data? All of it will lost? I also wanna to know if
we wanna write in a file by our application on the file server machine, it
will issues a client on that to do this or a server can manipulate its files
without need to use a client (client and server both needs to be appear on
that machine)?

Regards

--0023544707047cc8cf04a0a2a902

br><br>If a client crashes before it closes the file that he changed it bef=
ore, what happens to changed data? All of it will lost? I also wanna to kno=
w if we wanna write in a file by our application on the file server machine=
, it will issues a client on that to do this or a server can manipulate its=
 files without need to use a client (client and server both needs to be app=
ear on that machine)?<br>

--0023544707047cc8cf04a0a2a902--