[OpenAFS] Re: High Available Transparent Shared-Disk

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:38:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

It's useful to document these limitations, but of course, they don't necessarily rule out rxosd mirroring having utility for some application.  Also, I had the impression rxosd was undergoing development.

Matt