[OpenAFS] =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_=5BOpenAFS=5D_AW=3A_Re=3A_=5BOpenAFS=5D_Windows_client_?= =?UTF-8?Q?Cygwin_and_symlinks=0A_on_afs_volume?=
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:23:27 +0200
> On Windows all AFS symlinks are created using the tool
> symlink.exe make <direntry> <target>
And when you create the symlinks from a Linux machine?
Perhaps my description was unclear. Here is what I did:
- login to afs from a Linux client
- create a symlink to a directory: ln -s DIR LinkToDir
- login to afs from a Windows client
- open AFS in Explorer => LinkToDir is shown as a normal directory
- open Cygwin bash
- ls LinkToDir => "Error: LinkToDir is not a directory"