[OpenAFS] Windows 7 x64: \\afs\cs.uwm.edu refers to a location that is unavailable

Dirk Heinrichs dirk.heinrichs@altum.de
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:33:39 +0200

--------------enig80FA62F3CC3E2882A3AA2716

Am 28.04.2011 21:31, schrieb Jeffrey Altman:

> Execute the following commands, place the resulting output somewhere in=

> /afs that I can access them, and file a bug report at
> openafs-bugs@openafs.org.

Unfortunately my cell is not publicly accessible, so it would be nice if
you could tell me a warm place for the files (via private mail, of course=
).

Thanks...

	Dirk