[OpenAFS] Win7 64-bit not getting tokens on login

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:26:00 +0200

On 16.08.2011 04:01, Wayne Greene wrote:
> I recently started using the Windows (WAIK) rather than Symantec Ghost
> imaging method to create images to apply to our systems. It works well
> except that I can no longer gain AFS tokens on login on the Windows
> 64-bit domain machines. I'm using MIT Kerberos 3.22 with the NetID
> Manager included, and the latest 64-bit 1.5.9906 package with the 32-bi=
> tools installed. We can gain tokens by using the "Obtain new
> Credentials" choice from the "Credential" menu choice. This lack of
> credentials on login doesn't occur with the 32-bit image. Is anyone els=
> out there seeing this and does anybody know if there a fix for it or
> more clues to lead to a fix? More details can be provided as necessary.
> Thanks.

What does the Windows logs tell you on the error?
And the waitin gperiod after booting up is taken, or?

> Wayne Greene
> Computer Services
> UNC Computer Science

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723