[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 'preference panel' and 'menu' broken in OS X Lion ?

Rick Cochran rcc2@cornell.edu
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:07:28 -0400

My understanding of the Kerberos changes is Lion is:

  o Weak encryption types are now dis-allowed.

  o TCP protocol is used when large TGTs (eg. from Active Directory KDCs)=
 are=20
involved.

Although potentially disruptive, these seem logical to me.

Do you know of any others?

-Rick