[OpenAFS] Tracking down AFS Fileserver corruption

Jack Neely jjneely@pams.ncsu.edu
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:07:56 -0500

Folks,

To follow up, I was able to solve or work around this particular issue.
Turns out, the emcpower devices do need some sort of abstraction layer
to work properly.  This could be using linux's LVM system or having a
partition table with one large partition.  Those configuration scenarios
do not exhibit the corruption issues I was having when attempting to
utilize the raw block device.

Jack Neely
--
Jack Neely <jjneely@ncsu.edu>