[OpenAFS] Help with Windows, OpenAFS 1.7 and Heimdal

Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:50:11 -0500

--------------enig69993AF753369591C560DABA

32-bit NIM requires the krbv4w32.dll and krb524.dll from MIT KFW.
A future Heimdal distribution will bundle them as an optional install
item and a future NIM distribution will stop supporting Kerberos v4
entirely.

For now you can copy the DLLs from the MIT distribution and place them
in your PATH.