[OpenAFS] 1.7.3 Windows 7 client explorer window delay

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:44:06 -0500

--------------enig29B184B845927F261DE82489

  <head>
pe">
  </head>
    Windows 7 is a completely different story.=C2=A0=C2=A0 I have never s=
een a
    delay from the explorer shell on Windows 7 and no one else here has
    complained about it.=C2=A0 As I asked before, file a bug report at
    <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:openafs-bugs@ope=
nafs.org">openafs-bugs@openafs.org</a>.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Discussions that take=
 place here get
    lost and forgotten.<br>