[OpenAFS] 1.7.3 Windows 7 client explorer window delay

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:04:06 -0500

I am running Windows 7 with the latest patches. It will
be some time before I can troubleshoot this further on my end with wireshark.
Got lots of year end projects to finish. Thanks for the pointers.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175