[OpenAFS] Happy Holidays -- Another year in the life of OpenAFS

Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:39:29 -0500

--------------enigB6B13676BC883C02796D7BC3

On 12/22/2011 8:54 PM, David Boyes wrote:

>>> 1. Recreated the IBM format including hyperlinks, appendix, permuted
>>> Etc
>=20
> I have the original doc tools used to create the IBM docs, and the abil=
ity
> to produce and translate the .boo files. These tools can automagically =
do
> the above if asked.

All of our documentation is now in Docbook.  They include hyperlinks,
the appendix, index, etc.  The original IBM docs are of little interest
in 2011.

Jeffrey Altman