[OpenAFS] Happy Holidays -- Another year in the life of OpenAFS

Ted Creedon tcreedon@easystreet.net
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:51:39 -0800

--20cf307f32dcc17bd004b4bc02be

Its not the docs content, just the formatting and ease of use.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Jeffrey Altman <
jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:

> > I have the original doc tools used to create the IBM docs, and the
> ability
> > to produce and translate the .boo files. These tools can automagically do
> > the above if asked.
>
> All of our documentation is now in Docbook.  They include hyperlinks,
> the appendix, index, etc.  The original IBM docs are of little interest
> in 2011.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

--20cf307f32dcc17bd004b4bc02be

Its not the docs content, just the formatting and ease of use.<br><br><div =
class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Jeffrey Altman <span=
 dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jaltman@secure-endpoints.com">jaltman@se=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"im">On 12/22/2011 8:54 PM, Dav=
id Boyes wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; 1. Recreated the IBM format including hyperlinks, appendix, pe=
rmuted<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; index,<br>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Etc<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I have the original doc tools used to create the IBM docs, and the abi=
lity<br>
&gt; to produce and translate the .boo files. These tools can automagically=
 do<br>
&gt; the above if asked.<br>
s,<br>
the appendix, index, etc. =A0The original IBM docs are of little interest<b=
r>
in 2011.<br>
Jeffrey Altman<br>

--20cf307f32dcc17bd004b4bc02be--