[OpenAFS] OS X Lion OpenAFS Client not acquiring ticket through "AFS Menu"

Thomas Smith theitsmith@gmail.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:36:12 -0700

--14dae9340f3f1c482404b4c85e2f

It's not a problem destroying the tickets, I never do that anyway--I was
just testing functionality and thought that information may be relevant
(that the Client is able to delete the token and ticket but not create
either of them). :-)

I didn't include this in my original email but I'm running version 1.6.0 of
the Client.

--
Thomas Smith
Cell: 602-882-2917

--14dae9340f3f1c482404b4c85e2f

It&#39;s not a problem destroying the tickets, I never do that anyway--I wa=
s just testing functionality and thought that information may be relevant (=
that the Client is able to delete the token and ticket but not create eithe=
r of them). :-)<div>
i, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:25 PM, David Botsch <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"m=