[OpenAFS] Happy Holidays -- Another year in the life of OpenAFS

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:00:45 -0500

Probably. I would be surprised if you couldn't do what you need. you
would need the proper backend and stylesheet. I don't know enough
docbook to say for certain.

dblatex is a Docbook backend that converts docbook to latex. I suppose
that you could set the paper size in docbook, convert to latex, and  set
the quarto paper size in latex to get the proper orientations.

Jason