[OpenAFS] Re: openafs on suse 10.2 with kernel 2.6.18.2-34-default

Christof Hanke christof.hanke@rzg.mpg.de
Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:49:45 +0100

Am 02.02.2011 17:16, schrieb Andrew Deason:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:21:24 +0000
> rosatrancoso <rosatrancoso@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, what can I do? Compile openafs-kernel-source? Are there any other
>> rpm's?
>
> Just compile openafs-kernel-source, and you should get an OpenAFS kernel
> module that matches your running kernel.
Rosa,

please do as Andrew says, download
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/filesystems/SLE_10/x86_64/openafs-1.4.14-1.1.x86_64.rpm

and try to compile the kernel-module for yourself. If it doesn't work,
tell me.
Please note that the version was just updated to 1.4.14 (so you'd update
the other packages as well).

Others,

yes, 1.4.14 is now on the OBS.