[OpenAFS] Listing all volume mount points

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:28:14 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Thomas Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a way to monitor quota usage in order to address quota or
> disk space issues before they become problems.

Adding on to Thomas and Andrew's comments, it seems conventional at the
sites I interact with, to have a small volume on each fileserver partition
that is mounted at /afs/cellname/service/partitions/servername.{a,b,c,...}
Then a simple 'fs lq /afs/.../partitions/*' will give output for the the
partition disk usage, which is a quick way to check if the physical disks
on the fileservers are at risk of filling.

-Ben Kaduk