[OpenAFS] Re: Listing all volume mount points

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 23:00:18 -0500

On 2/24/2011 7:24 PM, Andrew Deason wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:09:33 -0700
> Thomas Smith<theitsmith@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> fs listq<dir>  provides the information that I need, but I have been
>> unable to determine a way to script this without knowing every mount
>> point beforehand.
>
> If you just want to see the usage vs quota, 'vos examine' can tell you
> that. You need to run that on every volume in the cell, but you can get
> a list of all volumes that clients know about by running 'vos listvldb'.
> By gluing them together with a bit of scripting, you can know the usage
> vs quota of all volumes.

http://ats.sourceforge.net/

-> README

   quota_partinfo     - Like 'vos partinfo <server> <partition>' but
                        instead of reporting on K disk space free, it
                        reports on K uncommitted quota-wise (REAL
                        and proper free AFS space).  Optionally caches
                        results (see the top of the script)