[OpenAFS] Re: Listing all volume mount points

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:31:31 -0800

Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> writes:
> Thomas Smith <theitsmith@gmail.com> wrote:

>> fs listq <dir> provides the information that I need, but I have been
>> unable to determine a way to script this without knowing every mount
>> point beforehand.

> If you just want to see the usage vs quota, 'vos examine' can tell you
> that. You need to run that on every volume in the cell, but you can get
> a list of all volumes that clients know about by running 'vos listvldb'.
> By gluing them together with a bit of scripting, you can know the usage
> vs quota of all volumes.

If you know all the servers in your cell (which vos listaddrs can often
tell you, although it may have obsolete entries), you can also just run
vos listvol -long on each server and save the effort of making separate
vos examine calls per volume.

You may also be interested in the check_afs_quotas script in:

    http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/afs-monitor/