[OpenAFS] Re: Solaris 10 SPARC hang on shutdown

Patricia O'Reilly oreilly@qualcomm.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:10:54 -0800

Even with the patch the wait is about an hour with the init script. This was still unsatisfactory for us. Oracle told us to configure the service for SMF where you can configure a timeout, but the timeout failed to work when we tried that approach. We are working with Oracle on this. I'll let you know if they have an update.