[OpenAFS] Windows client LogonScript settings not working

Thomas Smith theitsmith@gmail.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:00:29 -0700

--0016361e86c47930d5049a3d7f74

I am using KFW 3.2.2, NIM 2.0.102.907, and the OpenAFS Client for Windows
v1.5.7800. All are working correctly and I am able to access our AFS cell
without any issues.

I created a logon script to map a couple of drives to AFS resources. The
logon script works fine by itself but I have been unable to configure the
OpenAFS Client to use it (I followed the instructions from the OpenAFS wiki
in the "WindowsConfigurationRefreenceGuide" document).

LogonOptions was already set to 1, so I just edited the LogonScript value at
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TransarcAFSDaemon\NetworkProvider"
and directed it to my logon script. I also tried adding a domain-specific
configuration, but that also did not work.

I haven't been able to find much else on getting this to work, so I was
hoping someone here could provide me with some feedback on what I might be
missing.

Kind Regards,

~ Tom

--0016361e86c47930d5049a3d7f74

ont-size: 13px; border-collapse: collapse; "><div>I am using=A0KFW 3.2.2, N=
IM 2.0.102.907, and the OpenAFS Client for Windows v1.5.7800. All are worki=
ng correctly and I am able to access our AFS cell without any issues.</div>
FS resources. The logon script works fine by itself but I have been unable =
to configure the OpenAFS Client to use it (I followed the instructions from=
 the OpenAFS wiki in the &quot;WindowsConfigurationRefreenceGuide&quot; doc=
ument).</div>
 LogonScript value at &quot;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Ser=
vices\TransarcAFSDaemon\NetworkProvider&quot; and directed it to my logon s=
cript. I also tried adding a domain-specific configuration, but that also d=
id not work.</div>