[OpenAFS] PAG lost after switching users on Slackware 13.1 box

Marc Dionne marc.c.dionne@gmail.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:05:30 -0500

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Tom Mukunnemkeril
<torrent_tech@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For the past few months I've been debugging a problem where my webserver =
cannot access files in AFS, despite using pagsh and kstart when I start up =
apache.=A0 I had this working on Slackware 13.0 but have been unable to mak=
e this work on Slackware 13.1.

> So I did a simple test of just logging as root, running pagsh, getting ke=
rberos tickets and tokens and su to another user.=A0 As expected, in Slackw=
are 13.0 the tokens remained, in the Slackware 13.1, the tokens did not.

Has anything changed in the pam configuration?  For instance a
pam_keyinit in the wrong spot can wipe the session keyring and result
in a lost PAG.

Marc