[OpenAFS] Re: AFS/NFS translator clients cause translator server to inaccessible

Karen Eldredge karen.eldredge@infoprint.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:46:26 -0700

Andrew thanks again for any help you can give me.  I will find the debuginfo
package and get those installed.  I think you are right the machine is freezing
so maybe that is why I'm not seeing anything useful in the messages file.  I'm
using 1.5.77 and know from past experiences there were issues with the 1.4
translator.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you." _____________________________________________________________________________