[OpenAFS] Access AFS through web (Apache?)

Stanisław Kamiński stasheck.fora@gmail.com
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:10:27 +0200

Hi,
I'm in need of making user's AFS resources available to them via a web
interface. I've found something called mod_waklog, but I'm not that
proficient in Apache configuration and I don't really know how to use it
for that kind of integration.

What I'd like to do is a web server, which asks for user credentials and
uses them to access AFS file tree; allows browsing a cell, reading and
writing files to it.

Is it possible at all, and if so, are there any resources on topic? I
googled quite a bit, but I find it hard to create a meaningful query
("afs www access" and other like it yield tons of trash).

Thanks for any and all help :-)

/br
Stan