[OpenAFS] Access AFS through web (Apache?)

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:21:04 -0400

Hi.

Take a look at the following:

https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2009-May/031480.html

There are a few incorrect bits in there (things have changed, etc), but
you will find success if you correlate the procedure in that email,
what's in the linked PDF, and the instructions on the filedrawers and
mod_waklog webpages.

Stuff does indeed work with apache2 these days.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 04:10:27PM +0200, Stanis=C5=82aw Kami=C5=84ski wr=
ote: