[OpenAFS] Re: Access AFS through web (Apache?)

Stanisław Kamiński stasheck.fora@gmail.com
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:07:39 +0200

W dniu 2011-07-25 19:21, Andrew Deason pisze:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:08:20 +0200
> stasheck<stasheck.fora@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
> I don't know why filedrawers needs it, but mysql_config would be in the
> development packages for MySQL. Depending on what OS you are using (I
> assume some form of Linux), the package should be called something like
> mysql-dev or mysql-devel, or something along those lines. You will not
> find it in the regular packages.

I use Debian, thought I mentioned it. Nevertheless, "the fail is strong
within me" as I didn't apt-file update after system upgrade, hence I
couldn't find mysql_config. Turns out it's in libmysqlclient-dev.

> Also, are you aware that there are mailing lists for filedrawers? They
> may be more likely to provide you with better help:
> <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=144840>.

I started the thread here, so it only felt natural to follow - but I
stand corrected. Thank you.

/br
Stan